Sunday, November 06, 2005

So what was the Hunt like?

The Herald Hunt 2005 was a blast. I went with my wife, two nephews and one of their girlfriends. Our team was "When Wilma Power Be Restored?", which had won the Hunt's Wacky Team Name Contest.

What did this year's Hunt bring?

There were LOTS of people...around 7,500...

Picture taken from main stage. I was brought up to the stage by Dave Barry and introduced to the crowd...cool!

There were puzzles...

A hand-out from one puzzle...what could you spell with that?

Color by letters, fun!

Listen to all types of music...that was almost incomprehensible...

...or listen to music that WAS comprehensible...and good!

'LOOK' for city trolleys which had different sayings on their electronic signs...

And try to understand what a pretend hippie is trying to tell you...

You also got to meet interesting people...

Judi Smith (Dave Barry's assistant) and me.

Dave Barry, Tom Shroder and me. Not often you get to hang around with two Pulitzer Prize winning writers!

...it's over...can I go home now...?

No comments: