Friday, February 24, 2006

Blogging update

Hi, all.

My apologies for not blogging for awhile. Work has been hell (in my new work capacity), and it's been sapping the life out of me. Yesterday in particular was rough, but there were a few highlights:
- A friend came from vacation in Iceland (yes, Iceland...and vacation...in the winter...it DOES boggle the mind!) and gave me several Krona (I collect foreign coins/bills...small hobby of mine...). Thanks again, Andrea!
- Dave Barry used something of mine on his blog.

Okay, maybe not a few highlights, but a couple. I think there was one more...but already, I'm forgetting yesterday, which is a good thing. I certainly know what would help...a few of these filled with Guiness (as this one was):
I'm off to see the Mouse this weekend, or to go to Pixar World...or Steve Jobs Land...I'm not sure what they're calling it nowadays...but it will be fun, and I'll have updates sometime next week. Hopefully.

Hang in there. I know you can do it.

No comments: