Sunday, October 21, 2007

Herald Hunt 2007!

The Hunt for 2007...is over. I will have to write more later...but I want to share some of the pics with you now...(You can always go to my site and see what I thought...)

Nice banner! This would look good in my home office...

The crowd swells...

We had famous Americans...

The key to another puzzle...

A golf tournament...

Flying sharks...and other animals...

Mermaids....??!

...and the Electric Slide (not a puzzle, but just a crowd thing...)

Dave and Tom thanked me for my site...

...and were kind enough to still be photographed with me later.

Judi Smith and I (thanks for EVERYTHING, Judi!)

...and then I just conked out.

...but some beer got me going again!

...and we had a great time with friends!

It was a GOOD YEAR this year...and I can't wait for the D.C. Hunt on May 18th!

No comments: